Sketch là “viên kim cương” trong cộng đồng designer trên toàn thế giới. Chắc hẳn các bạn design ít nhiều đều biết đến phần mềm này rồi nên mình sẽ không giới thiệu thêm nữa. Đây là một trong những ver cao nhất hiện tại của Sketch nên các bạn cứ download về chép đè vào bản cũ là xong.[ATTACH=full]20863[/ATTACH]
What’s New in Sketch 59
- Better OpenType features support: We’ve heard your requests for better OpenType features support and today we’re bringing them to the Text menu. You’ll find a full set of OpenType features for the font you’ve selected under Text > OpenType Features in the Menu Bar. Simply select your text, enable the features you need, and unlock even better typography in Sketch.
- Variable fonts support: Along with better OpenType features support, this update also brings support for variable font options like weight, width, slant, optical size and more. If you’re using an OpenType font with variable options, you’ll be able to adjust these using the Variable Font Options popover in the Inspector.
- We’ve improved how things work when you drag layers out of an Artboard. They’ll no longer stay arranged within their previous Artboard in the Layer List.
- We’ve improved the behaviour around Smart Distribute spacing handles, so when you click on a handle, we won’t adjust the spacing until you start dragging to avoid any unwanted changes.
- To help you get to grips with the new Smart Layout features we launched in version 58, we’ve added a new tutorial template. You can find it under the Templates tab in the documents window.
- We’ve tidied up Smart Distribute reordering handles so they no longer show if your selection is so small that they interfere with their surrounding resizing handles.
- With the introduction of Smart Layout, we’ve removed the behaviour that would occur if you placed a small layer less than 20px from a text layer to have it move along when overrides changed the text layer’s size. You can achieve the same result with even more control using Smart Layout instead.
- For developers, we’ve added a new sketchtool detach command that creates a self-contained Sketch document from any document using Symbols and Shared Styles.
- We’ve introduced a new API that gives plugin developers even more power when it comes to responding to document changes. The new onDocumentChange handler lets plugins listen for new layers being added, existing layers being deleted or rearranged within the layer list, as well as layer attribute changes such as fill and border styles or Symbol override values. Check out the sample plugin to see how it works.
- If you’re exporting two-point lines as SVGs, they’ll now export as elements instead of as paths.
- We’ve given the typeface picker in the Inspector a fresher look and made previews more legible. And if you select a text layer and open it up, it now scrolls to show you the selected typeface right in the middle of the list.
- Fixed a bug where Color Adjust settings would be enabled in the Inspector any time you imported bitmaps. Now you’ll only see these settings when you enable them.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if you flattened combined shapes that featured multiple open paths.
- Fixed a bug that meant you’d see the wrong Text Style in some cases when you were editing an override on the Canvas.
- Fixed a bug where highlights for text overrides on the Canvas wouldn’t always update to fit their text when the Symbol they involved used Smart Layout settings.
- Fixed a bug where previews of text overrides that used a missing font wouldn’t display correctly in exports and uploads to Cloud.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on macOS Catalina 10.15 for Macs with NVIDIA graphics.
- Fixed a bug that meant some files took too long to open and caused Sketch to hang or not respond.
- Fixed a bug where some color presets might not show up if you hadn’t changed the default preset name.
- Fixed a bug where some custom shortcuts would not work until you used the option from the main menu first.
- Fixed a bug where setting an override to none in a vertical Smart Layout would shrink the overall width to 0.
- Fixed a bug where text styles wouldn’t look right if you opened a document in macOS High Sierra that was last saved on macOS Catalina.
- Fixed a bug where moving a shape up and out of a group (or Artboard) would unexpectedly create a combined shape that looked the layer was hidden or repositioned. Now that layer should move to its new place in the Layer List as you’d expect it to
- Diễn đàn ‘Phần mềm’ đã không còn cho phép tạo chủ đề và phản hồi mới.