Ứng dụng lịch xịn nhất
- Cập nhật: 25/07/2021
- Tải về: 9
- Kích cỡ: 45MB
- Thiết bị: macOS
BusyCal là ứng dụng lịch từng đoạt giải thưởng kết hợp các tính năng năng suất cá nhân dành cho các cá nhân với khả năng chia sẻ lịch mạnh mẽ cho gia đình và nhóm làm việc. Với rất nhiều tính năng hữu ích, và có thể xem như là một phiên bản tốt hơn – xịn hơn – thay thế hoàn toàn cho ứng dụng Lịch sẵn có trên macOS.
Và khi bạn khởi chạy BusyCal lần đầu tiên, tất cả dữ liệu iCal của bạn sẽ được nhập ngay lập tức. BusyCal tự động đồng bộ hóa với iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch cũng như các ứng dụng và thiết bị khác đồng bộ hóa với MobileMe hoặc Dịch vụ đồng bộ hóa. Nếu sau đó bạn quyết định chuyển trở lại iCal, tất cả dữ liệu lịch của bạn sẽ là hiện tại.
BusyCal cho phép các gia đình và nhóm làm việc chia sẻ lịch với MobileMe, Lịch Google, Máy chủ iCal và các Máy chủ CalDAV khác. Bạn thậm chí có thể chia sẻ lịch với những người dùng BusyCal khác trên mạng cục bộ mà không cần máy chủ. Và BusyCal đồng bộ hóa với iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch cũng như các ứng dụng và thiết bị khác đồng bộ hóa với MobileMe hoặc Dịch vụ đồng bộ hóa.
Lịch sử thay đổi:
- NEW: Big Sur dock icon
- NEW: New layout and design, including new purpose-built controls for improved visual feedback and accessibility
- NEW: New Info Pane. It now displays in "compact mode" by default and can be expanded to show hidden / omitted fields without having to enable these in preferences.
- NEW: Toggle button next to collection / account names in the Calendar list to quickly exclude all calendars with one click. Toggle button will show as you bring the mouse pointer near the left side of the account name in the calendar list.
- NEW: Long-press on Today button to show the "Go To Date.." picker
- NEW: Improvements to dark mode
- NEW: You can now hold down shift and drag an event in day and week views to change its start times by increments of 60 seconds (1 minute)
- NEW: Date pickers used by the Info Panel have changed. The new date entry fields offer faster date manipulation and better formatting. You can optionally change the date picker style from Preferences > Info Panel.
- NEW: For consistency, "Done" checkbox now appears next to the title in the Info Panel.
- NEW: Only the first 5 attendees of a meeting are now displayed in the Info Panel, along with a "show all" button, to avoid having to scroll too much to get to the notes.
- NEW: Insert date & time into notes shortcut under the Info Panel
- NEW: New "Go-to Today" button that now displays the current date.
- NEW: New navigation keyboard shortcuts to go to previous / next week under the View Menu
- NEW: New keyboard shortcuts for adding / subtracting a month to an event's start date
- NEW: New preference to enable reduced brightness of past events under Preferences > Appearance
- NEW: New and improved timezone picker, now allows searching for a city name
- NEW: New horizontally scrollable, smart filter bar. The filter bar no longer takes away valuable space from the calendar as well as the Task panel
- NEW: Smart filters can now be displayed in a separate, floating window. Useful when you have a lot of filters.
- NEW: Improvements to the Task panel. "To Dos" are now referred to as "Tasks". When sorting tasks, you can now switch between ascending (the default) / descending sort order
- NEW: "New Task" button added to the Task Panel. Long-click for options.
- NEW: Task filter and sort options have been separated for improved accessibility
- NEW: Tasks with notes now display a small yellow triangle in the Task Panel to indicate presence of a note
- NEW: Next 5 and 10 year date ranges added to "Show dated Tasks" preference
- NEW: Recurring tasks are now easier to identify at a glance
- NEW: Day / Week view now always show the month name in the all-day section
- NEW: When printing month / week view, you can enable "Include date of print" under print settings to serve as a reminder for out-of-date information.
- NEW: App's main window can now be resized to a much smaller size
- NEW: HTML in event notes get rendered as plain text automatically in day / week views (just as they do in month view)
- NEW: You can now delete and decline meetings on Office 365 / Exchange without notifying the organizer
- When showing two-weeks in week view, the "previous" navigation button now moves two weeks back instead of one
- When showing 6 weeks in a month, BusyCal will now start with the first week of the month, instead of the current week. This behavior can be changed from Preferences.
- Month name now flashes briefly in month view, when navigating between months
- A quick scroll on the trackpad or magic mouse now results in switching to the next / previous month instead of a random number of months.
- Enabling / disabling an account no longer influences a smart filter's remembered "calendar set"
- Toggling calendar visibility now correctly marks the active smart filter as modified
- With "selected calendar" set as the default calendar for new events, BusyCal now does a better job at picking an appropriate calendar if the selected calendar does not support creation of events
- Improved timezone detection when syncing CalDAV events that only specify a timezone offset
- Selected tasks in calendar view can now be marked as done / undone using keyboard shortcuts when the to-do panel is hiding
- Regeneration style set under Preferences, for repeating tasks, is now always used when marking tasks complete
- Performance related improvements when using the search field
- Print settings now restore the the last used page type and orientation automatically
- Improved handling of random server-side failures when updating events
- Improved support for ownCloud
- Improved handling of meetings where the user has been invited multiple times via multiple aliases
- Updated Zoom authentication routines to work with their updated APIs. This fixes the "Invalid Scope" errors seen by some users.
- Fixed bug where next / previous navigation buttons would at times stop working temporarily
- Fixed bug where a smart filter would incorrectly show as modified after an app relaunch
- Fixed bug where in dark mode, certain colors assigned to an event's title would later reset to white
- Fixed bug where the alarm window would show after a few minutes even though it was manually closed and no new alarms were added
- Fixed bug where a weekly recurring event with an invalid end date would cause it to filter out of the week view at times
- Fixed bug where a weekly recurring todo synced from Reminders would at times repeat on the wrong date after a few occurrences
- Fixed bug where the info panel in a popover would not display the tags drop down at times
- Fixed bug where the info panel's menu items would appear in a light background in dark mode
- Fixed bug where resizing a multi-day timed event would at times change the end time to midnight
- Fixed bug where alarms fired while the computer was turned off would at times fail to show afterwards
- Various under the hood improvements
- Ongoing stability improvements